Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 188: Get a life coach


Day 188
Today I’m supposed to get a life coach.
I instead decide to go see my advisor. But I don’t like my advisor, so I go to the peer advising center.
I think the guy there was hitting on me. He was asking what I’m doing this weekend, will I be going to any parties. He was sort of cute, but I mentioned really fast that I have a boyfriend.
Anyways, I figured out I’m going to ask the department head for a new advisor, one that actually helps me.
Also today I go to an audition for a cooking show on the campus TV network. The girl running the auditions ironically was in my dorm last year, and since I cooked for my dorm like all the time, she knows that I really can cook.
I really love food, and I really want this. Hopefully I get this.


--

Oh yeah, that cooking show. didn't really work out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment