Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 172: Worst Day of My Life


Day 172
My dog was just put to sleep.
I don’t even know what to say. My brain is screaming THIS IS NOT HAPPENING NOT HAPPENING NOT HAPPENING.
But she’s gone and I can’t stop crying.
I wasn’t there when she was put down. I was there a few minutes before and seeing her sad sad face. I couldn’t handle it.
I miss her now.
Today’s task is to give up sleep and see what I can get done.
I don’t know if I’ll be able to sleep. I don’t know if I’ll get anything done when I do.
Today’s just. It’s miserable.
I want my puppydog. (she wasn’t a puppy, she was 12, but she’s still my puppydog.)
I wish I could just stop crying.
Right now, I’m stuck in the basement of Mike’s church. He had come to my dorm when I came back to see me and comfort me, then he remembered he had a meeting here. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to this meeting, I’ve been down here for an hour, and the bus back to the dorm leaves in an hour.
And I don’t even have internet.
And I’m still crying.
This sucks.


--

That was the worst day of my life.
I don't want to think about it.

I don't know what the task was that day. I don't care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment