Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 176: Free Pet Day


Day 176
Today is “free pet day”. I’m supposed to make a lost dog sign and see if anyone claims to have found my puppy.
I don’t want a new dog now. I don’t want anything to do with dogs.
But I’ll write a little ad.
LOST: black and white small dog, answers to the name of Molly. Very friendly but very shy. I love her and I miss her so much.
I was going to go to a haunted hayride with Mike today, but when we get there, it’s closed. So I manage to convince him to watch a horror movie with me instead—Nightmare on El Street. It’s so good.
Plus we’re going to go to the hayride Sunday instead.
When I’m back in my dorm, I notice there’s an alert out for some guy who’s committed two assaults today.
And of course I only hear about this after I walk back to my dorm alone in the dark? That’s nice.


--

Halloween was pretty cool last year, got to do a lot with Mike.
This year, he's working more. I'm glad for him that he's getting more money in and he has a job he likes, but I miss him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment