Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 192: Incest


Day 192
Today I’m supposed to explore the idea of incest.
I’ll be honest, this completely creeps me out. I don’t want to do it.
Since it’s Halloween, I’m celebrating today. Mike’s coming over and we’re going to watch horror movies and pig out on candy and just hang out. It’ll be fun.
Plus I’m making the chili my mom makes every year.
Mike’s late, and I get all worried that it’s because of me. I find out later that no, he was just as eager to get here but he couldn’t. I freaked out over nothing.
Anyways, to fulfill today’s requirement, I ask Mike to do that ‘who’d your daddy’ thing. And it just really creeps me out like I’d expected. More than the horror movies, actually.


--

I know it's not Halloween, this was written a year ago, blahblahblah.
Little late because of the power outages today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment