Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 179: Take your temperature


Day 179
Today I’m supposed to take my temperature constantly throughout the day and see how it changes. Okay, simple, and I get to find out my average temperature.
However, I’m freaked out today. I just realized I have two papers due in two days without any work done on them.
It’s not that I’m so far behind. They’re weekly reports, and since we skipped a class last week due to Columbus Day, two are due at once. I meant to still do one each week, but with Molly last week, I couldn’t do it then.
So a few days ago I decided to do two at once. But today I realized that the stupid book gives the paper topics out of order and I’ve been working on two that I can’t turn in till next month. I’m going to die.


--

I really hated that class, but I passed it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment