Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 224: Cut in line [and a fight]


Day 224
ghostlyhamburger: there was this bitchy girl in my music class.
ghostlyhamburger: I was kind of a bitch back, but she started it, so.
hersheykid101: what happened?
ghostlyhamburger: we were doing a worksheet, and she raised her hand, then to get the teacher's attention, she shouted out MISS LADY? MISS TEACHER LADY?
ghostlyhamburger: so that was annoying, so I commented, "just go up there instead of waving your hand like an idiot".
hersheykid101: she doesn't know the teachers name yet?
ghostlyhamburger: Apparently no.
ghostlyhamburger: Then she looked at me and asked "excuuuuuse me? did you call me an idiot?"
ghostlyhamburger: I shrugged, and she started ranting about how she wasn't bothering me and how I had no right to call her an idiot. I just completely ignored her until she stopped talking.
hersheykid101: thats where you say "i didn't call you an idiot, i said you were acting like one."
ghostlyhamburger: Then I overheard her talking to her friends about how much of a bitch I am, and so I said, "You know that I can hear you, right?" her response: "I know."
ghostlyhamburger: Then she started ranting at me again about how she wasn't bothering me, so I commented this time, "actually, yeah you were. You're really annoying."
ghostlyhamburger: her: well, you're really annoying 'cause I wasn't bothering you!
me: well, you're like, really like, annoying 'cause like, you say like like, every other like, sentence.
ghostlyhamburger: (which she really did, I've just been omitting those.)
hersheykid101: ah
hersheykid101: ok
hersheykid101: i figured that was part of the ranting you were talking about.
ghostlyhamburger: then she actually started yelling at me and it was getting way out of hand, so I just stood up and moved. She kept yelling at me until I stopped responding, probably because she absolutely had to have the last word.
ghostlyhamburger: I was kind of upset for a while, but I could hear her talking about what a total bitch I am through the whole class, and after a while it just seemed pathetic. This is college. we no longer need high school drama.
hersheykid101: drama never goes away.
Also, today I was supposed to cut in line. I did that.


--

In retrospect I might've been kind of mean to her to start.
But girl was still a bitch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment