Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 246: Expand your vocabulary


Day 246
I’m not using an amanuensis to write this today. It gives me a sense of bonhomie to say what today’s task is (except not really): expand my vocabulary. Hopefully that explains my cynosure on crazy words in here.
I don’t know how to work duenna into a sentence.
Actually, I could go through the alphabet of vocab words in the book, but it’d read like a middle school English class exercise. So, yeah, I won’t.
Did you know the word fallopian, as in fallopian tubes, actually means prone to error? Interesting. At least I thought it was. But I’m a nerd.
Also, IT’S CHRISTMAS EVE
WHY AM I SUDDENLY SICK
Also I saw Tangled, that was pretty good, but SICK BAD.
Okay, not so sick anymore. I’ll be fine tomorrow.
Or I’ll be too excited and happy to feel sick. It’s CHRISTMAS.


--

Now, it's Christmas Eve Eve! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment