Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 233: Christmas shopping


Day 233
Today, I have to finish my Christmas shopping.
Okay, earlier in the year, this would be another one of the book’s ridiculous tasks. But on December 11, it’s kind of perfect timing.
I did mostly everything yesterday, like I said. So I decide, okay, I’ll make a present for Mike’s family. I’ve been dating Mike for about 10 months now, I eat dinner at his house a couple nights a week, so it seems like it would be a nice idea to return the favor by giving them a present.
So I make some fudge. It’s chilling right now.
Fudge turns out good, I’ll be giving it to Mike’s parents tomorrow.
And yeah, that was pretty much my whole day. Boring, huh?


--

It's one of those weird things where last year matches this year. I plan on making fudge & cookies for Mike's family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment