Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 228: Study your head for bumps


Day 228
Today I’m supposed to study my head for bumps.
I wash my hair this morning, not really sure what’s going to happen with my new haircut without the fancy blowdrying and straightening that the stylist did.
(for those of you wondering, no, I don’t wash my hair every day. That’s not actually good for your hair, you know.)
Later today:
ghostlyhamburger: I'm exhausted because I just spent the past half hour locked out of my dorm.
three.tentotana: That sucks. What was going on?
ghostlyhamburger: I went to the bathroom without my key, the door randomly shut behind me.
ghostlyhamburger: my roommate was both not here, and hates me, so I had to sit in the hall waiting for her to get back, which wouldn't have been till 3.
ghostlyhamburger: But then I got lucky because someone saw me in the hall and offered to take me to the building with the cluster office where I could get an extra key. ironically though, I could not get into that building without a key.
ghostlyhamburger: I got a spare key, then had to stand for 10 minutes outside my dorm for someone to let me in before I could get in my room.
Yeah…
So onto my head bumps.
I do have a bump in the Language faculty section. That means I’m good with languages, right?
Tenderness for offspring. Okay, if I had any.
Disposition for delighting in color patterns. I actually have a dent there. Does that mean I really don’t have that?
I also have a dent for Arithmetical ability. That explains why I’m taking Basic Math Skills. (that and I’m lazy.)
Got a bump in Memory for faces. Haaaa no.
Sense of ruse, yes.
Relative sagacity, yes. Doesn’t that just mean I seem smart in comparison to those around me?
Yes in Metaphysical perspicuity. Not even sure what that one is.
Caustic wit has a big bump. Awesome.
I have a bump for Goodness. Yay.
A dent in Memory for names. That’s true.
So I guess the memory for faces, yeah, I do have that. I know when I’ve seen a person before but I can never remember names.
So anyways. Mike comes here later, and we go to see this talk about sex and relationships. It’s supposed to be funny and it really is.
If I could remember the name of the guy, I’d recommend him. I did actually learn a lot.
And then it made Mike and I have a nice little moment later, talking about it. It wasn’t the most romantic fairy tale moment, it was just a moment when we were happy being together and I really do think that talk helped us with that.
The end.


--

I don't know I'm tired

0 comments:

Post a Comment