Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 223: Keep track of every passing minute


Day 223
Today I’m supposed to keep track of every passing minute. I try, but today’s so boring.
I go volunteer for a psych experiment, earn $10 for letting them measure my brain waves.
Then I need to shower because whatever the solution that they put the electrodes in, it was gross and it got on my hair.
I fell asleep in my first class. And then the discussion part was kind of terrifying. We had to watch a movie about mad cow disease, and it included very graphic scenes of cows being slaughtered. Poor cows.
Then it was pouring rain. I run back to my dorm without an umbrella and I want it to be nice and warm but my roommate HAS THE WINDOW OPEN with a box propping it up. I literally throw that box on the floor, then slam the window shut. I think she got the message, but next time I leave the room, she just opens the window again.
I hate her, okay? She’s a terrible roommate.


--

I love having a single room now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment