Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 238: Send a telegram [and going home]


Day 238
Today I’m supposed to…I already forgot. I should go look that up.
Okay, send a telegram.
Do telegrams still exist?
Apparently not. I find one site claiming they’ll send one, but they won’t give prices (I know it’s based on how much you say, but they could still give approximate prices before you actually pay for it), also that site looks not well maintained and therefore unsafe to put my credit card number in.
Western Union advertises sending telegrams on Google, but the actual website shows they stopped that and now they’ll just do money orders.
So I cannot possibly do today’s task.
My roommate’s finally gone and I am aloneeee.
And then Mike’s here and it’s really nice to be with him. Also, now he’s going to be the one taking me home.


--

I kind of wish Mike could bring me home again.
I miss spending time with him. He's been working a lot lately and I barely see him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment