Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 216: Live for the moment [and sick]


Day 216
Today I feel sick.
I’m supposed to live for the moment, but I can do that later when I’m at home. (Because that’s when the Book decided the moment is.)
I’m sick because of my roommate. The dry air is making my throat hurt, and I’ve told her that, so what does she do? Sleeps with the window open. She seriously opens it every time she enters the room, and then I have to close it.
Anyways. I feel better through lots of Tylenol, Sudafed, water, and cough drops.
I have to give a presentation in one of my classes, but then I’m able to go home. So now I’m just sitting here waiting for my dad to show up. Also waiting for Mike to show up, but I’ve given up on him. He said he’d be here an hour ago, but he hasn’t texted in a while.
I would cry over Mike, but crying would just make my throat hurt worse.
Mike does show up, then my dad shows up, then I go home. I’m so happy to be home.
I really love being here. It’s warm and my throat doesn’t hurt.
I have my truffle at the right moment, except it’s an hour late because I have issues with military time. Oops.


--

I'm sick at the same time of year as I was last year. interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment