Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 212: Write your dreams


Day 212
Today, I’m supposed to write tonight’s dreams in the Book.
So I will tonight. That means during the day, nothing really happens.
Mike surprises me with a visit today. That’s nice. J
I almost forget to use the book, but right before I go to bed, I put it and a pen beside my bed.
Here are the notes I wrote about my dream:
New DP episode
Vlad made more Danny clones—all evil
Danny really hurt Dani, also evil
Darkest DP ever
Something about a van
Vlad kidnapped Jazz
Couldn’t wait to tell Steph about new eps.

So I’m pretty sure that this dream reveals that I’m still fairly obsessed with Danny Phantom. Having a dream about new episodes is really not a new thing for me.
I think everyone who’s been in a TV show fandom and then the show got cancelled, you understand what I mean. It just hurts to have an obsession taken away from you, and even though I’m over that pain, I still really miss how amazing that show was to me.


--

I still miss Danny Phantom.
I know by this time it's been almost 4 years and it was just a cartoon.
But I lost the fandom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment