Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 203: Pyramid scheme


Day 203
Today, I’m supposed to participate in a pyramid scheme, but since that’s illegal, I won’t.
I hang out with Mike, and I need to buy new pants. But the first place we go, nothing fits.
I start crying. I hate feeling fat.
I tell Mike that I’m going to stop eating. I’m completely serious about this when I say it. I don’t want to be fat anymore. I don’t want to turn into one of those people so obese that I need a wheelchair to get around. I’m upset.
It’s at this time I also tell Mike that I was scared he might cheat on me yesterday. This is big and dramatic and if it was a movie there would be kissing and dramatic music followed by a cut to a scene showing it’s all okay.
There was kissing, and it was all okay because I managed to find pants later, but no dramatic music.
And that’s pretty much the high point of my day.


--

I'm really sick today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment