Saturday, November 12, 2011

Jour 205: French week


Jour 205
Aujord’hui, je dois aller au France.
Except, I can’t go to France just ‘cause the book tells me to. It’s NaNoWriMo, it’s the middle of midterms, Thanksgiving’s coming soon, it’s just a bad time to go to France. Even if I could afford it. Sigh.
But good thing je parle français! I can pretend I’m in France.
My roommate wakes up at about 5 this morning. It’s Saturday. Bleh.
I try to eat French food for lunch today, but there really isn’t much of a choice of food in the dining commons. Lucky me though, they have croissants, which are not only French but I also love them. Yum.
I wish I could go to France. I love France. The country is beautiful, the history is fascinating, and the art and the music and the language are all just amazing. Plus, French food is the best in the world.


--

Any of my loyal readers (all 2 of you) want to give me money to go to France?

0 comments:

Post a Comment