Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 197: Practce your signature


Day 197
Today, I need to practice my signature, so that I will have an awesome autograph when I’m famous.
The Book says nothing about how I become famous, but I know I’ll be famous for publishing a book. Probably the one I’m writing right now.
It’s awesome. By the time this blog is published, the book will be too. Even if I have to publish it myself as an e-book. People will be reading my story.
I hang out at the mall with Ari. I try buying some new jeans for myself and learn I apparently didn’t lose weight like I thought I did. Boo.
At least I don’t need to be skinny to be smart. I can be a fat famous author. And I will.
I practice my signature while signing for a credit card. My signature is awesome like it’s always been. The S in Stephanie is all loopy, the rest is a scribble, and ‘Mann’ becomes just a line.


--

Book ain't published.
but I'm writing another one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment