Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 199: Memorize facts


Day 199
Today I’m supposed to memorize a list of random facts for whatever reason.
So I do, it’s not hard.
Today starts with dying my hair. Now I’m a strawberry blonde and it looks fantastic.
Then, I go back to school. I’m in a bad mood ‘cause it’s just a miserable overcast day. But then I see Mike and it’s all better.
We randomly decide that we should go out on a real date. Dinner and a movie, Mike pays, it’s all good. We go to Arizona Pizza and see Due Date. I hadn’t even heard of that movie before going to the theater, but it was actually pretty good.
Then I have to say goodbye to Mike ‘cause he’s tired. Boo.
Also, to prove I have memorized the list, I’m now telling you that the second most common name for a cat is Patches.


--

I've forgotten all those random facts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment