Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Jour 209: Smoke 40 cigarettes


Jour 209
Aujord’hui, I need to smoke 40 cigarettes.
I don’t smoke. This book will not make me start smoking.
I had a plan before today that I was going to have some candy cigarettes, but I can’t get to the candy store at the mall.
So what will I do instead?
I have a doctor’s appointment this morning, and I get a new birth control pills.
Then, I have classes, blah, and more classes, more blah. Then when I’m done with classes, Mike’s at work. Boo.
I have to go to a concert for my music class. It’s très boring.
So boring that I get enraged by the time it’s over. It’s so long that I miss taking my birth control pill, the first time I’d be taking this new one, and I get just so pissed off about that.
I’m taking it out on everyone around me but no one’s around me.


--

My doctor gave me a serious warning about the birth control and that I should take it within 15 minutes of the same time each day.
Haven't gotten pregnant yet doing that, and I'm paranoid to keep it the same way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment