Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 262: Instructions are (not) online


Day 262
Today I’m supposed to get instructions from the internet.
I go through the process of getting internet in the hotel room ($10 for the day, btw) only to find out that website the Book led me to does not exist.
So, free day?
Back to Universal today, this time the other park. Islands of Adventure. Lots of rides. I remember more of this.
I love the Jurassic Park ride. When I was younger, I was afraid of big drops, and my mom assured me that there wouldn’t be any on this. There would just be animatronic dinosaurs. She was very wrong.
But at least this time, I love big drops. And I love the ride.
We try to avoid the new Harry Potter area. We’re doing that tomorrow and we don’t want to spoil the surprise. But they’ve blocked off paths so you have to go through it. It’s so amazing even just walking through.
Dinner tonight is at Bubba Gump’s. I used to go to the original one all the time when I lived in California—it was in Monterey, next to the aquarium, and we went to the aquarium pretty often. It was awesome. So, going to the restaurant again was nice.


--

It was all pretty awesome

0 comments:

Post a Comment